- »Tomatoes Lg Box: Nairobi-Ksh 5,800 Mombasa-Ksh 10,000 Kisumu-Ksh 5,000 Nakuru-Ksh 4,500 Eldoret-Ksh 6,000 Malindi-Ksh 3,800 Wajir-Ksh 7,800 Kisii-7,000.
- »Sugar Average ex-factory price per 50kg bag – Kshs 3,900.
- »Wheat per bag: Nairobi- Ksh 4,000 Eldoret – Kshs 3,300 Malindi-Ksh 6,000.
- »Green maize per bag: Nairobi – Kshs 2,000 Mombasa-Ksh 5600 Kisumu – Kshs 2,500 Nakuru-Ksh 1,800 Eldoret-Ksh 1,800 Malindi-Ksh 2,000 Wajir-Ksh 4,000 Kisii-Ksh 6,000.
- »Dry Maize per bag: Nairobi – Kshs 2,700 Mombasa -Ksh.2,300 Kisumu – Kshs 3,200 Nakuru – Kshs 2,300 Eldoret-Ksh-2,500 Malindi-Ksh 3,000 Wajir-Ksh 2,500 Kisii-Ksh 2,800.
The Authority is the successor of former regulatory institutions in the sector that were merged into Directorates under the Authority, with the commencement of Crops Act, 2013 on 1st August 2014 , including Coffee Board of Kenya, Sugar Board of Kenya, Tea Board of Kenya, Coconut Development Authority, Cotton Development Authority, Sisal Board of Kenya, Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, Horticultural Crops Development Authority.
1st African Tea Science symposium and exhibition 2016: 23rd -27th May 2016 at Enashipai Resort and Spa,Naivasha.
Being hosted by Government of Kenya (GoK), bringing together Global players in the Tea Industry.
Kenya has together with Sudan government agreed to re-activate an existing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Tea that they had signed in 2005.
This follows Sudan Standards and Metrology ( SSMO) introducing new regulations concerning final […]