- »WHOLESALE COMMODITY PRICES AS AT 27/9/2016
- »Tomatoes Lg Box: Nairobi Ksh 3,500 – Mombasa Ksh 3,200 – Kisumu Ksh 3,000 – Nakuru Ksh 2,000 – Eldoret Ksh 4,800 – Malindi Ksh 1,900.
- »Green Maize per bag: Nairobi Ksh 2,000 – Mombasa Ksh 5,200 – Kisumu Ksh 2,000 – Nakuru Ksh 1,600 – Eldoret Ksh 1,600 – Malindi Khs 2,100.
- »Wheat per bag: Eldoret Ksh 3,300.
- »Dry Maize per bag: Nairobi Ksh 2,900 – Mombasa Ksh 3,000 – Kisumu Ksh 3,200 – Nakuru Ksh 2,700 – Eldoret Ksh 2,600 – Malindi Ksh 2,700.
- »Sugar Average ex-factory price per 50kg bag – Kshs 5,100
The Authority is the successor of former regulatory institutions in the sector that were merged into Directorates under the Authority, with the commencement of Crops Act, 2013 on 1st August 2014 , including Coffee Board of Kenya, Kenya Sugar Board, Tea Board of Kenya, Coconut Development Authority, Cotton Development Authority, Sisal Board of Kenya, Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, Horticultural Crops Development Authority.
Tea prices at the Mombasa auction have inched up by six per cent at this week’s auction reflecting tighter supply and high demand.
On average, a kilogramme of made tea sold at Sh233 on Tuesday compared […]
Kenya has launched a national electronic platform to support management and sharing of critical supply chain data to increase transparency and visibility of horticulture.
Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Willy Bett launched the National Horticulture Traceability System (HTS) […]