- »WHOLESALE COMMODITY PRICES AS AT 22/03/2019 (Source: MoA&I)
- »Green Maize per Ext bag (115Kg) : Nairobi Kshs 3,200 – Kisumu Kshs 2,400 – Mombasa Kshs 4,800 – Nakuru Kshs 1,800 – Eldoret Kshs 3,000 – Isiolo Kshs 1,500 – Kitale Kshs 3,000
- »Wheat per bag (90Kg) : Eldoret Kshs 3,000 – Isiolo Kshs 3,600
- »Dry Maize per Ext bag (90Kg) : Nairobi Kshs 2,350 – Kisumu Kshs 2,600 – Mombasa Kshs 2,300 – Nakuru Kshs 2,000 – Eldoret Kshs 1,800 – Isiolo Kshs 2,000 – Kitale Kshs 1,700
- »(Source: AFA – Sugar Directorate) Sugar Average ex-factory price per 50 kg bag Kshs 4,000
The Authority is the successor of former regulatory institutions in the sector that were merged into Directorates under the Authority, with the commencement of Crops Act, 2013 on 1st August 2014 , including Coffee Board of Kenya, Kenya Sugar Board, Tea Board of Kenya, Coconut Development Authority, Cotton Development Authority, Sisal Board of Kenya, Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, Horticultural Crops Development Authority.
Small holder farmers in the country have been urged to leverage on technology and mechanised agriculture to boost production and increase the quality of their produce. The Chairman to Toyota Tsusho East Africa Limited, Amb. […]
Kenya’s main exports are horticultural products, coffee, and tea with the United Kingdom (UK) being Kenya’s second most important export destination.Kenya accounts for 27 percent of the fresh produce and 56 percent of the black tea market in […]