- »WHOLESALE COMMODITY PRICES AS AT 13/9/2017
- »Tomatoes Lg Box: Nairobi Ksh 6,200 -Mombasa Ksh 6,400 -Kisumu Ksh 7,000 -Nakuru Ksh 6,000 -Eldoret Ksh 9,500 -Kisii Kshs 9,500 -Malindi Kshs 3,200 -Kitale Kshs 8,000
- »Green Maize per bag: Nairobi Ksh 2,000 – Mombasa Ksh 5,800 – Kisumu Ksh 2,400 – Nakuru Ksh 1,500 -Eldoret Ksh 1,600 -Malindi Ksh 2,400 -Kitale Kshs 1,600
- »Wheat per bag: Eldoret Ksh 3,300 -Malindi Kshs 6,000
- »Dry Maize per bag: Nairobi Ksh 3,600 – Mombasa Ksh 3,200 – Kisumu Ksh 4,800 – Nakuru Ksh 3,000 – Eldoret Ksh 4,000 -Kisii Kshs 3,000 -Malindi Kshs 4,050 -Kitale Kshs 2,450
- »Sugar Average ex-factory price per 50 kg bag Ksh 4,300
The Authority is the successor of former regulatory institutions in the sector that were merged into Directorates under the Authority, with the commencement of Crops Act, 2013 on 1st August 2014 , including Coffee Board of Kenya, Kenya Sugar Board, Tea Board of Kenya, Coconut Development Authority, Cotton Development Authority, Sisal Board of Kenya, Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, Horticultural Crops Development Authority.
This year’s Central Kenya ASK show drew curtains close on Saturday, 16th September.
AFA was among a few exhibitors privileged to host H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta, who toured the stand accompanied by an entourage of high […]
Kenya’s agriculture sector was initially managed by a myriad of laws and legislations, but this was repealed by the current constitution. Read more…