- »WHOLESALE COMMODITY PRICES AS AT 15/02/2019 (Source: MoA&I)
- »Green Maize per bag (90Kg) : Nairobi Kshs 2,400 – Kisumu Kshs 2,200 – Mombasa Kshs 3,500 – Nakuru Kshs 1,800 – Eldoret Kshs 1,600 – Isiolo Kshs 1,500 – Kitale Kshs 3,000
- »Wheat per bag (90Kg) : Eldoret Kshs 3,000 – Isiolo Kshs 4,000
- »Dry Maize per Ext bag (115Kg) : Nairobi Kshs 2,200 – Kisumu Kshs 2,600 – Mombasa Kshs 2,250 – Nakuru Kshs 1,500 – Eldoret Kshs 1,900 – Isiolo Kshs 2,100 – Kitale Kshs 1,800 – Busia Kshs 2,340
- »(Source: AFA – Sugar Directorate) Sugar Average ex-factory price per 50 kg bag Kshs 4,000
The Authority is the successor of former regulatory institutions in the sector that were merged into Directorates under the Authority, with the commencement of Crops Act, 2013 on 1st August 2014 , including Coffee Board of Kenya, Kenya Sugar Board, Tea Board of Kenya, Coconut Development Authority, Cotton Development Authority, Sisal Board of Kenya, Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, Horticultural Crops Development Authority.
In what continues to rubberstamp Kenya’s pride of place in the global horticulture industry, logistics company Panalpina recently flew an entire Boeing 777 cargo aircraft packed full of freshly cut roses from Nairobi to Sydney, […]
Kenya’s main exports are horticultural products, coffee, and tea with the United Kingdom (UK) being Kenya’s second most important export destination. Kenya accounts for 27 percent of the fresh produce and 56 percent of the black tea market […]