- »WHOLESALE COMMODITY PRICES AS AT 22/03/2019 (Source: MoA&I)
- »Green Maize per Ext bag (115Kg) : Nairobi Kshs 3,200 – Kisumu Kshs 2,400 – Mombasa Kshs 4,800 – Nakuru Kshs 1,800 – Eldoret Kshs 3,000 – Isiolo Kshs 1,500 – Kitale Kshs 3,000
- »Wheat per bag (90Kg) : Eldoret Kshs 3,000 – Isiolo Kshs 3,600
- »Dry Maize per Ext bag (90Kg) : Nairobi Kshs 2,350 – Kisumu Kshs 2,600 – Mombasa Kshs 2,300 – Nakuru Kshs 2,000 – Eldoret Kshs 1,800 – Isiolo Kshs 2,000 – Kitale Kshs 1,700
- »(Source: AFA – Sugar Directorate) Sugar Average ex-factory price per 50 kg bag Kshs 4,000
The Authority is the successor of former regulatory institutions in the sector that were merged into Directorates under the Authority, with the commencement of Crops Act, 2013 on 1st August 2014 , including Coffee Board of Kenya, Kenya Sugar Board, Tea Board of Kenya, Coconut Development Authority, Cotton Development Authority, Sisal Board of Kenya, Pyrethrum Board of Kenya, Horticultural Crops Development Authority.
Pupils of St Teresa Kanyange Academy in Othaya, Nyeri feed pigs they keep in their school farm. They also grow various vegetables and napier grass for their four cows that offer them milk.Read more…
The World Bank Board of Directors has approved a $750 million International Development Association (IDA) credit to support the Government of Kenya’s reforms to enhance inclusive growth, accelerate poverty reduction and achieve its Vision 2030 […]